Healthy Snack Recipe
Looking for a healthy snack to have? This no bake energy bites recipe is super simple to make, made with healthier ingredients, and they taste like no bake cookies!
Prep: 10 mins
- 1 cup (dry) oatmeal (I used old-fashioned oats)
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or cacao nibs (optional)
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you would like. (Mine were about 1" in diameter.) Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Makes about 20-25 balls.
Recipe Credits: Give me some Oven (www.gimmesomeoven.com) Check out their website for more healthy recipes.