Do you have an injury or health condition?
An Exercise Physiologist is a University trained Health Professional with expertise in prescribing exercise & healthy lifestyle advice to treat a variety of health conditions. These include but are not limited to:
- Injuries such as Back pain
- People with a Disability
- Cardiovascular disease
An exercise Physiologist will work in conjunction with your GP and other health professionals you may already be seeing such as a physiotherapist to achieve the best outcomes possible for your health and wellbeing.
- Health fund rebates for exercise physiology services (check with your Health Fund provider)
- Medicare Chronic Disease Management Plan referrals accepted (Bulk Billed under Medicare)
- DVA Referral Accepted. DVA health cards(Gold & White) accepted as payment upon a GP referral
- NDIS approved service provider. Approved under Improved Health and Wellbeing in your Plan.
So if you feel you need expert Health & fitness advice from a professional, Exercise Physiology is your answer. If you would like more information regarding our Exercise Physiology Service, you can view Joe Connor profile or contact him on (07) 3889 8888.