Do you have an injury or health condition?
An Exercise Physiologist is a University trained Health Professional with expertise in prescribing exercise & healthy lifestyle advice to treat a variety of health conditions. These include but are not limited to:
- Injuries such as Back pain
- Cardiovascular disease
An exercise Physiologist will work in conjunction with your GP and other health professionals you may already be seeing such as a physiotherapist to achieve the best outcomes possible for your health and wellbeing.
Many health funds provide rebates for exercise physiology services.
Some Exercise Physiology services are also billed under Medicare as part of Government allied health Schemes.
So if you feel you need expert Health & fitness advice from a professional, Exercise Physiology is your answer. If you would like more information regarding our Exercise Physiology Service, you can view Joe Connor profile or contact him on (07) 3889 8888.
Spectrum Gym provides services for:
- Medicare: Chronic Disease Management (Bulk Billed to Medicare)
- Exercise Programs for DVA Claimants (Billed to DVA)
- Work cover paid gym programs (Billed to work Cover)
- Some Private Health funds may provide cover for Exercise Physiology services)